A simple illustration on how to Sketch and Cut tube bustiers with cup From Cleecouture Designs
- Shoulder to bust
- Shoulder to underbust
- Shoulder to half length
- Blouse length
- Bust span
How to Sketch/Cut Tube Bustiers With cup By Cleecouture Designs
- Create a Basic Bodice
- Take the front draw a straight line from the middle of the shoulder slope to the bustline
- Contour the underbust by subtracting the bust circumference from the underbust circumference then divide by 4, then share the figure on the dart line, Contour the overbust with half an inch on both side.
- Put down the cleavage measurements from the Neckline as shown, then go in by “0.5 for the bust space.
- Connect both dart leg to the center front as indicated
- Create the sweetheart Neckline and connect other part to armhole, same goes for the cup
- Close down bust dart transferring the dart to the shoulder, connect the line to the armhole, to form the other part of the cup.
- Create the shape, then cut it out as shown
- with a paper tape join the upper part together as shown.
- Mark out “2 from the cup tip all the Way, then connect the line.
- Cut the piece and then, take the back block divided into 3 equal parts.
- Share the dart equal on the both line” 0.25on the both side, then shape the upper lower part
- Create the back loops by taking “2 from the top and 1” from the bottom.
- Share the dart equal on the both line 0.25 inch on both side, then shape the upper lower part
- Create the back loops by taking 2 inch from the top and 1 inch from the bottom
Ankaragrid Blog gives you Latest African fashion, Ankara Styles, Adire Styles, Kente Styles and Asoebi Styles. We also show how and where to locate the best Fashion Designer in Africa. Our purpose is to help promote African Fashion and Fashion Designers.
Support the Ankaragrid blog by Sharing our Blog post. Share your opinion on what you think about the style on the comment section.
Credits goes to the Fashion Designers that made these lovely Ankara Outfits. All the Designer’s Instagram handle is tagged on the photos. Check them out on their Instagram page and be inspired.
For More daily inspiration of latest Ankara Styles and to Meet more Professional Fashion Designers in Africa, Follow our Social Media pages
Facebook (ankaragridng) ,
Pinterest (@ankaragrid) ,
Tumblr (@ankaragrid) ,