How to draft and sew this beautiful detachable Train Tutorial by Precious Apparel
Dear Sew Mates, Welcome to this well illustrated tutorial by Precious Tonna, the Creative Director and Fashion Tutor at Precious Apparel Fashion Academy on how to draft and sew Detachable train tutorial. This illustration is for Advance Fashion Designers. You should be able to draft, cut and sew with little or no supervision. This particular detachable Train design is worn by Mercy Chinwo, recent Celebrity wedding of the popular Gospel Singer in Nigeria. How to draft and sew a detachable train
- Bridal Lace
- Durchess / Bridal Satin
- Tulle net
- Horse Hair Braid / Crinoline
- Hook and I
- Bone (Plastic and Regiline)
- Cover button
- Hairstay inter facing/ Heming gum
- Waist Circumference
- Train Length
- The upper bodice is a cupped bustier with full bust caging techniques.
- The yoke and sleeve was interfaces with white tulle.
- The Skirt Block was altered to Panels (7 panels)
- Crinoline was sewn the Gown hem for structure.
- The base of the upper bodice is a cupped bustier with mandarin collar.
- Lace patches was cut and tacked over the base with bead. this technique is known as Couture Lace vamp. It is used to give a seamless finish on bridal gowns. It covers the half length joining on the lower waistline. You can as well adopt this technique to our regular asoebi.
The train is half the waist circumference plus the value of desired pleats or gathers.
- Feel Free To Ask Questions
- Like and Share.
- Tag your sew Friends in the comment section
- Muse/Bride – Mercy Chinwo #MercyisBlessed
- Fashion Designer- Veekee James
- Fashion Tutor – Precious Tonna