Welcome to today’s class, In this class, we will learn how to draft a CORSET WITH KEYHOLE NECKLINE YOKE
You will need Your Basic Bodice pattern for this class.
- Shoulder to waist
- Bust Circumference
- Waist Circumference
- Across front
- Across back
- Bust span – (bust point to bust point)
- Bust point – ( shoulder to bust point)
How to Draft a Corset with keyhole neckline yoke by Abiodun Oluwole
- Draft your Basic Bodice Block
- Input Shoulder to under bust measurement and get the mid point of shoulder & connect to the bust point.
- Determine how low you want your Corset to be and contour both the upper bust and under bust.
- Mark 0.5″ at the center front chest line and the center front under bust
- Slash the waist dart to the bust point and close the bust dart, then blend.
- Go in by 1″ at the chest line and connect your cup.
- Then, Create your keyhole Neckline
Feel free to Ask Questions.
Feel Free to like and share so that others can learn.
Photo credit: Pinterest
Pattern Illustration Credits: Abiodun Oluwole (Patternmaker/Fashion Tutor) at Berylawes Fashion